It’s football season again! Hallelujah
Letter9 is hooking you up this year! We’re hosting a tailgate party for every NCAA or NFL football game. Come check it out and grab some of our free BBQ, popcorn and drinks. Chill out by the pool and watch the game on our huge TV screen or play some games with us and maybe win a free t-shirt. Worried about the chill in the air? No worries, we’ll get the fire pit going for you. Now, before you head out to hang with us, we’ve got a few tailgating tips to enjoy the game.
1. Make sure to wear your sunscreen! Even it doesn’t feel hot you can still get a sunburn and no one likes looking like a lobster.
2. Charge your phone before you head out the door! You’re going to be snapping selfies, checking out the game day filters, and you’re gonna need a full battery.
3. Don’t forget the water! If your teams goes into OT, you’re gonna be here a while. Make sure you’ve got enough water to stay hydrated, especially in the heat.
4. Make sure your friends know where to park and how to get there! You don’t want them to miss the game because they’re lost.
5. Don’t forget your team colors! Sport your best gear and be prepared to celebrate that W
6. Remember: Safety always comes first! Make sure you have a solid buddy system for when you are leaving the game. If you have to walk home after the game or take an Uber it’s important you have a designated buddy so you’re never a lone ranger.